Interested in feedback about Starlink

Melisa Watch 19.5.2023 13:13

Warm greetings! I'm interested in gathering feedback about the quality of services offered by Starlink. If you've had the chance to utilize their services, I would greatly appreciate hearing your thoughts and experiences. In this age of abundant information, firsthand insights from real people like you are truly invaluable.

Kris Middle 19.5.2023 18:41

Hey there! At first, I was hesitant to buy Starlink equipment as I thought it might be expensive. However, after doing my research, reading a lot of reviews here https://starlink.pissedconsumer.com/review.html and comparing prices with traditional ISPs, I found that Starlink offers competitive prices, and in some cases even cheaper, especially for those who live in rural areas where access the Internet is expensive. That's why I bought their equipment, and I do not regret it.

lACK 21.1.2024 07:42

From my experience I say that it is not very good. I’m fond of books and read a lot, so I wanted to find a review book. It turned out that they are very important online book review. Now I read these reviews online and thus choose a book to read. This will be useful for all those who love to read!

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up