Internet Relationship Service Provider

Otrixsom 14.11.2022 16:40

It's been over a month since I canceled my eHarmony subscription, closed auto-renewal and everything I was allowed in my account, including payment information, but they continued to charge money from my credit card. What should I do?

Drako Malfoy 14.11.2022 16:40

To begin with, my advice is to contact the customer support managers and try to explain the whole situation and state your requirements, despite the fact that you are not their client at the moment. You can do all this action by phone, but it's better through eharmony customer service. It will be much faster.

Mark Shens 28.10.2023 13:25

Absolutely, navigating the world of online relationships can be both exciting and challenging. One piece of advice I’d offer is to educate yourself on the ins and outs of online dating before diving in. There are numerous dating applications and sites that cater to various preferences and relationship goals. For instance, if you're looking for serious relationships or exploring options like ukrainian women for marriage, doing a bit of research can help. There are several reputable platforms available that can assist in connecting with individuals who share similar interests and intentions.

wangkedaixiu 30.10.2023 07:41

With the expansion of the education market, commercialized education has become a thriving industry. Some organizations have identified the needs of international students and started providing exam proxy services on http://www.meeloun.com . While this service meets the demands of some students, it has also sparked various controversies.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up