Is it possible to build a strong relationship if I am from India and my girlfriend is Slavic?

Is it possible to build a strong relationship if I am from India and my girlfriend is Slavic?

RJ 22.12.2022 18:53

Is it possible to build a strong relationship if I am from India and my girlfriend is Slavic? Won't the difference in mentalities get in the way?

David Turner 23.12.2022 10:08

It's hard to put it that way. After all, people are different and it's not about their mentality.

Kyle Farrell 23.12.2022 10:23

I've friends with a similar story. They met on the dating site ladadate.com/belorusian-brides . He is from Egypt and she is from Belarus, but that did not stop them from creating a happy family and having children. So everything is in your hands and only you are responsible whether your relationship with your beloved will work or not. Good luck and love!

Alex J. 9.1.2023 21:36

On which site do you meet for a relationship?

Jake T. 9.1.2023 21:38

Hi everyone. I see you talking about dating online. If you want to meet for a relationship, then I advise you to meet at sofiadate ukraine. There are many girls registered on this site who want to meet for a relationship, so go to the site and create an account to meet girls for a serious relationship.Goodbye

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up