Is it possible to find out with whom my child communicates on social networks?

tierren 22.5.2023 10:00

Roanna 22.5.2023 10:01

Now there are programs that help parents take care of their children. I use the Hoverwatch cell phone tracker https://www.hoverwatch.com which helps me learn more about my child's online life. This program records all text messages of social networks so that I can see it

merisek 22.5.2023 10:01

Children are very secretive and do not always tell their parents about their lives.
Try discussing the rules of using the Internet with your children.

abobus 22.5.2023 10:01

Hello folks! Which software do you use in order to know with whom your child communicates on the Internet? Thanks in advance for your answers!

sahuk 22.5.2023 10:02

A few decades ago, the Internet was not that widespread and only a small percentage of all people on earth were able to use the World Wide Web. However, these days things are different and almost everyone can use the Internet, which makes it a place that is not safe for children. If you want to make sure that your child visits only those sites that will not harm him and does not communicate with bad people, then you should use this iphone website filter, which will allow you to control the activity of your child on the Internet.
I hope my answer will help you!

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up