Jeremy Millul information

Coat Jim 29.5.2023 16:24

What roles did Jeremy Millul actively contribute to during his academic journey at Yeshiva University's Sy Syms School of Business after earning his bachelor's degree in finance with a minor in real estate in 2008?

AlexJ 29.5.2023 16:49

After earning his bachelor's degree in finance with a minor in real estate from Yeshiva University Sy Syms School of Business in 2008, Jeremy Millul supplemented his studies with coursework in corporate finance and the legal and ethical environment of business. Throughout his academic journey, he actively contributed to various roles, including serving as the administrative assistant for the Jewish Studies Department, treasurer of the French club, and a research assistant at Smith Barney.

Roberto 1.11.2023 15:32

You can take this information from the regular Wikipedia. However, this will clearly not be enough for your essay to receive the highest score. Everything related to the economy requires an extensive discussion and the addition of real statistical figures and graphs.

brendon_hill 1.11.2023 17:00

I was never good at economics. I couldn't give up the subject at school and looked for a variety of ways to get around it. One day my classmate showed me how to place an order for homework - https://www.writing-expert.com/ This became a turning point) I began to pay more attention to the subjects that were needed to enter college. Economics has remained something incomprehensible to me. However, I don’t regret my choice.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up