Machine learning technology for advertising costs count

Bulldozer 7.4.2023 09:42

Hi there, I want to order big advertisement for my business during the U.S. rugby championship. And I am not sure whether this will be profitable. Any software that can calculate that accurately? Do you know?

spellcaster 7.4.2023 12:09

That is really an interesting question. On one hand the stakes are high and if you miscalculate this, you will lose a lot of money. But on another, what, the stadium owner hides the statistics of visitors or what?

James Wallet 7.4.2023 17:17

Even if he doesn't hide anything, you must have an objective and unbiased picture. So why don't you use this computer vision platform and analyze the crowd count for the previous matches as well as current ones? With this you can make pretty precise forecasts of how many people will see your ad. Something like this.

Amos Paul 20.4.2023 12:59

What is the approach of your company towards building relationships with clients, and how does it benefit clients in terms of AI solutions?

Bobby Border 20.4.2023 12:59

Guys! Our service https://geniusee.com/ai-staff-augmentation believe in building long-term relationships with our clients. That's why we take the time to understand your business and your goals, so that we can provide you with the best possible AI solutions. With our personalized approach, you can be confident that we are invested in your success.

Re: Machine learning technology for advertising costs count

Mangaa 1.9.2023 09:43

This industry, sometimes referred to as clean technology or eco-friendly technology, focuses on creating technologies like renewable energy sources and energy-saving ones that have a smaller negative impact on the environment. Visit Here: Mangaa

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up