My girlfriend

My girlfriend

Andante Andante 3.6.2022 09:01

Last night my girlfriend said she hated Minecraft. So what am I to do? She said he hated me too for not paying her (girlfriend) enough attention. I feel desperate and really down.

Re: My girlfriend

skyscrapers wife 3.6.2022 11:04

I don't think this is a problem, man. The most important thing is that you have a girlfriend. I have nobody, just two cats who hate me too. Even though they don't understand what Minecraft is.

skyscrapers wife 3.6.2022 11:04

I don't think this is a problem, man. The most important thing is that you have a girlfriend. I have nobody, just two cats who hate me too. Even though they don't understand what Minecraft is.

Montana 3.6.2022 14:52

Hmm. Imagine that you marry her one day. And continue playing Minecraft. And she stands behind your back nagging you every other second. You will start hating her too. Better read https://www.techacrobat.com/best-places-to-find-love-top-4-dating-apps/ and try to register at new dating sites to find a like-minded girlfriend. And this one should go to whom he loves, not hates.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up