Ripple XRP was in the TOP 5 cryptocurrencies waiting for a breakthrough this week.

Ripple XRP was in the TOP 5 cryptocurrencies waiting for a breakthrough this week.

Grig 15.2.2022 08:09

Cointelegraph.com experts have compiled the TOP 5 cryptocurrencies waiting for a breakthrough this week - those that are worth keeping an eye on. Among them was Ripple XRP. Ripple XRP broke out and closed above the moving averages on February 7th, indicating that the downtrend is coming to an end. The bears tried to bring the price back below the breakout level at $0.75, but the bulls prevented their attempt.

The price rebounded from $0.75 and the bulls began to try to push the XRP/USDT pair to the upper resistance at $1.00. A break and close above this resistance could open the doors to a possible upside to $1.41. The moving averages are on the verge of a bullish crossover and the Relative Strength Index (RSI) is in the positive zone, indicating that the buyers have the upper hand. This positive outlook is nullified on a breakout and closes below $0.75. Such a move would indicate that the bears continue to sell on the rally.

On the 4-hour chart, you can see that the bulls and bears are fighting around the $0.82 mark. The bulls pushed the price above that level, but the bears stopped the rally at $0.85 and brought the pair back below $0.82.

A secondary plus is that the bulls are buying the decline to the 50-SMA. If the price bounces off this support, the bulls will try to take the pair above $0.85 and challenge the resistance at $0.91. Conversely, a break and close below the 50-SMA could take the pair to $0.75. A break and close below this support could indicate the start of a deeper correction.

It was previously known that 100 Ripple XRP were being played on the Web.

Liam K Lee 16.2.2022 09:26

I advise investing in crypto because you will be making a lot of money in this market in the coming years. But do not forget that all your investments that you make now require competent diversification. Check out the helpful tips in the r/cryptomarkets article. This will definitely help you create the right opinion about your crypto portfolio, and I also advise you to try your hand at crypto trading using algorithms from the napbots team.

JeremyFarmer 29.3.2022 11:50

Its interesting. Have any of you already tried to play cryptocurrency gambling? If so, then please share your experience?

Joseph Parsons 29.3.2022 22:52

I was looking for information about NFT - is it a non-fungible token, non-fungible, or a unique token. NFTs work on various blockchains, they first appeared in 2017 in the Ethereum system. NFT cannot be divided into parts or replaced with a similar token, it has all the properties of a unique item in the physical world. I also started playing a game in which you can not only have fun and earn money, see how to play waves ducks here Cryptocurrency Blog. If you are interested in this topic, then I advise you to visit their website.

Aleks Shamles 1.4.2022 10:00

Trading brokers offer tips, warnings and price information to help investors make more informed decisions. They also hold promotions from time to time. It is important to note that each broker publishes its own articles at various intervals with its own bias on the topic for a certain period of time. I advise you to read <a href="http://activerain.com/blogsview/5620150/forex-or-real-estate--which-is-the-better-investment-#.YBLK8Grhxqk.twitter">http://activerain.com/blogsview/5620150/forex-or-real-estate--which-is-the-better-investment-#.YBLK8Grhxqk.twitter</a>; since it can help you understand more in this topic.

Ayana Davic 14.6.2022 13:20

However, the long-awaited update of the Ripple network and the announcement of a new partnership with the U.S. Federal Reserve have not yet led to an increase in the rate of the coin.

According to CRYPTOCAPITALIZE, the capitalization of the Ripple cryptocurrency has decreased by 2.54% over the past day. Now it is $ 13 012 734 624.

Ripple's price https://jidex.io/xrp-to-btc has not significantly changed over the past day, but a slight decline in the market is observed.

How much will Ripple grow in the future? This question is of interest to many investors. The Ripple team continues to implement the Roadmap for 2020. Recently, the Ripple network has been updated, and XRP has become available on the Coinbase cryptocurrency exchange.

These events suggest that the price of the coin will continue to grow. Ripple is already actively used by banks and payment systems.

The rise in the price of the Ripple cryptocurrency is expected in the summer.

How much will Ripple grow in the future? This question is of interest to many investors. The Ripple team continues to implement the Roadmap for 2020. Recently, the Ripple network has been updated, and XRP has become available on the Coinbase cryptocurrency

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up