Tell me about Certegy Check Services.

abobus 17.1.2023 23:36

Hey guys! Could you please tell me about Certegy Check Services? I want to start using their services, but so far I know too little information about them. I hope for a quick response from you!

kilopp 18.1.2023 00:18

Certegy Check Services is a check authorization and risk management company that provides check verification and guarantee services to merchants and businesses. They help merchants to reduce check fraud and bad check losses by verifying the validity of checks and by guaranteeing the payment of checks that are written on accounts that have insufficient funds. They also provide check recovery services for merchants who have received bad checks. Certegy Check Services is a subsidiary of Fidelity National Information Services (FIS). But this is only a minimum of information. If you want to know more, you should visit the Certegy Check Services reviews page where you can learn more about this company and what other people think about the quality of these guys' services.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up