What are the best restaurants to try when visiting Montréal, QC, Canada?

olivia davis 23.9.2022 12:36

free stown 24.9.2022 14:30

Tastes differ. I recommend to order from pizza deals montreal https://www.doublepizza.ca/ and enjoy the meal. They are true professionals who have made pizza that looks simply amazing. Get a quote and you wont have absolutely no regrets about that. Hope it can help

patrick Blizzak 25.9.2022 13:23

Sit-down pizza: Hands down, Amelia’s on the corner of Ste-Famille and Milton in the McGill ghetto (used to be Amelio’s). The only negative point: they close early (9:00 pm) and aren’t open on Sunday and Monday. I don’t know what they put in the sauce, but that ingredient must be outlawed in conservative countries.

Driving pizza: F&F Pizza. I think it’s a chain, but if so it’s a small chain, and I always eat at the one on Nun’s Island (Place du Commerce). It’s always ALWAYS fresh and the chefs don’t skimp on the ingredients. The whole menu is scrumptious, BTW, and if you’re in the mood for something healthy, their salads are to-die-for (but I digress)!

Gene 26.9.2022 14:56

Pizza is not the most popular fast food in Canada .. However, I also can’t imagine how to live without it)) But if we talk about the place where you can have a good time with friends or family, then I would choose any of the grill bars in the city.

Sienna 27.9.2022 13:18

Yes, the menu grill is actually one of the popular options in Canada.. I looked at the development statistics for restaurant franchise after 2021. It is these fast food restaurants that not only remained afloat after covid, but also increased their activity. However, this is a topic for businessmen. Ordinary people go there simply because it is cozy and the food is delicious.

Darville 11.7.2023 22:24

I don't know where or what venues, but when I came to California, I needed to do an event that was important to me. However, I did not know the venues here. A kitchen rental was recommended to me. I was hesitant at first, but then I read this information. I found it quite interesting. And the cuisine there is pretty good.

Alex Vocj 20.3.2024 03:55

Hi all! I'm looking for a chain of fast food restaurants where I can have a quick and tasty snack at any time of the day. Interested in a wide selection of dishes, including pizza, quality of products and convenient locations. Can anyone share their experience and recommend a reliable network with excellent service?

Jelinachu Axaas 21.3.2024 02:07

Hi! If you are looking for a fast food chain with excellent service, I would recommend paying attention to McDonald's. They have a wide range of dishes, high quality products and convenient locations around the world. In addition, their customer service is always ready to help. For example, when I had questions about an order, mcdonalds customer service promptly and professionally responded to all my requests. When visiting McDonald's, I am always sure of a quick and delicious snack.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up