What Is BIMI?

What Is BIMI?

Angel Likola 1.4.2022 18:26

BIMI stands for Brand Indicators for Message Identification. It’s a standard that attaches your brand’s logo to your authenticated email messages. With this simple, visual verification, recipients can recognize and trust the messages you send.

But if you already have SPF, DMARC, and DKIM, why do you need BIMI? Good question. Let’s take a high-level look at each to pinpoint the key nuances:

BIMI: Adds your logo to your emails in the inbox so subscribers can quickly identify your messages and trust they’re from you.
SPF: Authenticates your email to identify the mail servers that are allowed to send email from a particular domain.
DKIM: Adds a digital signature to emails to verify to inbox providers that your domain sent the message and you’re responsible for the content of the message.
DMARC: Specifies to inbox providers how to handle emails that aren’t authenticated using SPF or DKIM.
Looking at this list of verification methods, BIMI is the only visual clue a typical em

What Is BIMI?

Zessy Striy 1.4.2022 18:41

Hey there, I did not know that much about it but I want to learn now so I can solve all the problems with my mail myself without help of other profossionals. What else can u say about it?

What Is BIMI?

Jordna Straeu 1.4.2022 18:59

I recently had to deal with bimi while I was trying to set a DMARC, SPF and DKIM DNS records on my domain name. The main purpose of it is to provide a way for people to be confident that the emails they receive from e-commerce stores are actually legitimately from that store, and not from phishers or scammers. When you send an email from your e-commerce store, it's digitally signed using this protocol, so when your customers receive it, their mail client will show them an icon letting them know the email is legitimate.

What Is BIMI?

Bary 21.2.2023 16:24

Email marketing in the twenty-first century is quite difficult. It was nearly never as popular as it is now. A main purpose of transactional email  is to advertise your product or service and ensure that individuals who started buying anything from you do not abandon their shopping cart. Good luck.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up