What is difference between fishing tent and the usual camping tent?

free stown 23.11.2021 12:29

patrick Blizzak 24.11.2021 10:24

Well, let me explain that while ice shanty is perfect to protect you from wind and cold when you’re fishing, you’ll definitely need a reliable ice fishing tent to spend cold nights in. So, I recommend to read carefully this article https://hot-tent.com/blogs/news/ice-fishing-tents-all-you-wanted-to-know on some trusted resource. Hope it will make sense for you and you will make a good choice. Cheers

olivia davis 24.11.2021 11:15

I've been fishing for about 50 years and camping nearly as long and I have never heard of a fishing tent. Perhaps you have a specific reference that you can share.

The nearest thing to a fishing tent that I can think of would be an ice fishing shanty. Many ice fishing shanties are made of solid materials such as wood or plastic, but there are some ice shelters that are made from nylon and are similar to free-standing tents. They often have no floor or holes in the floor that allow occupants to drill holes through the ice and fish from the comfort of the shelter

Kiko Jo 20.5.2022 11:53

You appear to require a nice camping tent. I know exactly where you can locate one. My friend once informed me about the https://gritroutdoors.com/apparel/hunting-clothing/ You can definitely get what you need there. Simply ask for a decent tent and they will assist you in selecting the greatest one!

Emma 30.3.2024 18:42

PVC is resistant to many chemicals, oils, and acids, which makes it suitable for industrial and laboratory applications where spills might occur. They retain their original appearance for a long time, do not fade under the sun and do not fade under the influence of moisture. You can find more information about this on the manufacturer's website yttarps.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up