What to wear?

What to wear?

Dawer 20.4.2023 20:04

How do you feel about erotic massage? I want to give my husband a gift for our anniversary and I'm currently learning a special technique through a YouTube channel. But that's not the point. I want to create a beautiful ambiance and interior. And also wear sexy lingerie. Which one should I choose? What would you advise me?

What to wear?

Kalion 20.4.2023 20:05

I think it's a great idea to surprise your husband with an erotic massage and a beautiful ambiance. As for lingerie, it depends on your personal style and what makes you feel confident and sexy. You could go for something lacy and sheer or something more daring like a corset or a teddy. Just make sure you feel comfortable and confident in whatever you choose.

What to wear?

Gabet 20.4.2023 20:06

I love the idea of an erotic massage and creating a romantic atmosphere for your anniversary. When it comes to lingerie, I would suggest something that accentuates your best features and makes you feel confident. A babydoll or a chemise could be a great option, as they are both sexy and comfortable to wear.

What to wear?

Pzawec 20.4.2023 20:07

I think it's great that you're putting effort into creating a special experience for your husband. As for lingerie, I would suggest something that matches the ambiance you're trying to create. Visit Bæd Stories brand online store to discover gorgeous suspenders & skirts https://baedstories.com/collections/suspender-skirt . If you're going for a more romantic and sensual vibe, you could go for something in a soft, pastel color like pink or lavender. If you want to add a bit of spice, you could go for something in a bold color like red or black.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up