Where can I find reviews about the michigan bulb?

Jeremy 2.5.2023 08:58

I need your advice or an answer to such a question - where can I read verified non-fake reviews about the experience of working with the michigan bulb or can you leave your feedback about them?

John 2.5.2023 15:32

I placed an order on 4/12/23 and received a confirmation with a shipping date of 4/17/23, " items available for shipping" Since that date I have checked the "order status" daily. Each day I see that the ship date is put off further and further. I have called customer service 3 times and each time I am told that someone will call me back within 24 hours. Still NO call back and the reps refuse to provide names or transfer me to supervisors. I am told that the supervisors name is "Staff" , how absurd is that. If I did not need to fill in spots in my yard I would cancel the order. But I can state that I will place another order with michigan bulb. and I urge everyone else to NEVER order from them.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up