Will cancer treatment be affected from your wealth?

abobus 31.5.2023 15:57

Cancer has no definite cure for now and if say one person has access to the most advanced technology to cure themselves and the other is just a general patient in a hospital will the rate of survival differ?

kilopp 31.5.2023 15:57

Cancer isn't a single disease but many different types, each with strikingly different potential outcomes. Some cancers are emminently curable and have very high survival rates, others not so much.

Without a doubt, access to the best technology and the latest medications makes a big difference to the patient's prognosis, especiallt in the case of the more difficult to treat cancers.

kevingates 5.6.2023 18:09

Some time ago I heard on the Internet about a revolutionary drug called Fenbendazole, which is very effective in treating cancer. I wanted to know more about this drug, so I decided to read this article about Fenbendazole and supplements. As a result, I was able to learn a lot of useful information about this drug. I hope my answer will help you!

Re: Will cancer treatment be affected from your wealth?

Amanda Orleander 19.12.2023 16:13

abobus 31.5.2023 15:57

Cancer has no definite cure for now and if say one person has access to the most advanced technology to cure themselves and the other is just a general patient in a hospital will the rate of survival differ?
Interesting question

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up