2 + 2 = ?

2 + 2 = ?

Max Velin 25.8.2022 08:31

Hello forum members. Why don't some people understand math? What do you think about it? I personally belonged and think I will belong to the category of people who are neutral about mathematics. Like I know it and like I don't. Do you?

2 + 2 = ?

Agata A Brown 25.8.2022 09:39

Inability to do math, dyscalculia, is poorly understood. When a child has dyscalculia, only math is difficult, and the lag is highly at odds with the child's overall level of intelligence and performance in other subjects. The child has difficulty with orientation in time and space, as well as problems with logical and grammatical constructions. I've studied a lot about this, but I don't agree with half of it either. I don't believe that if you don't know math, you have a problem. There are so many helper sites like this[/ur] now that you don't need to learn math.

2 + 2 = ?

Daniel Brian 30.12.2022 12:11

What are the best ways to teach math to kids?

2 + 2 = ?

Dertik 30.12.2022 12:16

Hello, the child is disgusted with mathematics and, as a result, a decrease in motivation to study the subject and a decrease in the time to master it. As a result - again low academic performance, for example, a three in a quarter. Whatever happens to your child, math kids lessons can help keep them interested.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up