How can I trim an MP4 video without increasing the file size?

free stown 29.3.2023 10:23

patrick Blizzak 30.3.2023 08:59

Well, honestly I prefer to deal with MixaPixa that helps free trim video online as it’s a very complex piece of software that could potentially intimidate newcomers to this profession. But if you’re serious about video editing, you should most definitely take this software out for a spin. You very likely won’t regret it. Hope it will make sense for you

gloria backer 30.3.2023 09:02

I don’t understand why so many aggressive answers about your question. Don’t bother it bro. About video quality and size, the bigger size may have better quality than the smaller one. However, there are many other factors which can affect your video quality. If you record video with your smartphone, GoPro, or a DSLR, the file size is often big because of the codec and software they use. When adding these clips (footage) into video editors, you can choose lossless codec to export your clips to have the same quality. Being noticed that the file size will be the same with the original clips as they are not compressed by the software.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up