Learning Foreign Languages

Lenamalia 17.2.2023 09:35

Hey. How's it going? Friends, who has used the Duolingo app to teach children foreign languages. Is there any effect from it, is it worth spending money.

Clinton Dolley 17.2.2023 12:12

It didn't work out for my son and me, and we settled on free access. I don't blame it on the Duolingo app. I just didn't have the opportunity to practice with my child systematically. However, I read duolingo reviews before using this service, and I thought it should work for us. But to go back to its services a little later, let the kid grow up and get the basic knowledge in school, maybe then it will be easier.

Jacson Combos 6.4.2023 15:06

Hello! What are some highly-rated online English courses that offer personalized feedback from experienced instructors, and can help students improve their speaking, writing, and grammar skills?

Naten Wiliams 6.4.2023 15:10

Hello! There are several highly-rated online English courses that offer personalized feedback from experienced teachers and can help students improve their speaking, writing, and grammar skills. For example, English language courses online learning. These courses are highly acclaimed and proven to be effective in improving English language skills. Whether you want to improve your speaking, writing, or grammar skills, these courses will help you reach your goals.

Veronika 8.4.2023 11:01

It is very important to pay more attention to the study of the subject, which is not only interesting to you, but you will really need in later life. And with routine written assignments, they always helped me here https://onlinecollegewriting.com/college-papers-for-sale/

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up