How Do I Fix My Toshiba Printer When It Prints Wrong?

Alina 28.10.2022 13:53

My printer is printing crooked, and it might be because the cartridge position was misaligned.

Being stuck in the middle of a task with a printing issue is pretty inconvenient!
The majority of customers have reported that fixing the issue required reinstalling the printer driver.

How to deal with Why Does My Toshiba Printer Print Backwards?

Verify that the papers are not being fed unevenly. This is the most common reason why my printer prints crooked:
Always check the alignment of the paper tray twice. A piece of paper can sometimes cause issues since the paper tray fits crookedly.
Make sure the paper tray is clear and dust-free before you start fixing the printer.

1. Print a test page
If your Toshiba printer is having trouble printing straight, see if the issue only arises while printing or copying from the ADF.

Follow these instructions to verify this:

Step 1: Printing a test print is the first step. If you notice that the print is not warped, make one copy. Place the test print in the ADF facing up.

Step 2: Adjust the paper guides so that they match the print's width.
This will make the document more symmetrical.

Step 3: Choose Copy Mode and then Color Start to get started.

Step 4: When feeding, avoid pulling the paper and using documents that are wrinkled, folded, or glued, and make sure that documents with ink printed on them are sufficiently dry.

Step 5: Verify that the paper complies with the suggested requirements and is mounted properly.

Step 6: Take out the paper tray and place the back paper guide correctly.
Verify to see if the problem has been resolved. If not, move on to the subsequent workarounds.
Also, visit the Toshiba Service Center page to solve all your inquiries.

2. Re-aligning the printer
You can run into issues while printing if the alignment is configured improperly.

Ensure that the paper tray is positioned properly. By using the "Tools" menu, you may rapidly realign the cartridge.
To make sure there is no paper jam, take out the duplexer and then replace it.

The steps are as follows:

Step 1: Check to see that no paper is jammed while removing the duplexer from the Toshiba printer.
Step 2: Double-check that it is positioned correctly while re-inserting. Make sure to remove any dust from the duplexer.

Step 3: On your printer, press the Setup or wrench symbols.

Step 4: Select it from the tools menu. By hitting the right arrow key, you may access the Align Printer option.

Step 5: Select an option and press the "OK" button. Wait a few minutes after the notification "Aligning cartridges" shows.

Step 6: When the procedure is complete, printing will start automatically. To see if this has had any impact, print a paper now.

4: Install the printer driver once more
This is another approach that is frequently used to fix the printer not printing straight problem. An outdated printer driver may be acting weirdly.

You could experience headaches from faulty drivers. The problem could be solved right away by uninstalling and reinstalling the software.

I'm talking about how to remove and then reinstall the printer driver. The steps are as follows:

Step 1: Open the search box and type "device" into it. Now your Device Manager will open.

Step 2: Look for the "Print Queues" option in the Device Manager.

Step 3: Restart your computer after removing the printer driver.

Step 4: After a clean reboot, Windows will then carry out an automatic installation of the printer driver.

Step 5: Go to your Device Manager and then to the Actions section of the broken printer driver can't be found. Select Scan For Hardware Changes from the menu. Finally, if you are unable to resolve the problem, visit a nearby Toshiba repair service center.
Always use the latest drivers; else, you will experience more issues.