A platform for launching crypto projects

Haradrins 25.10.2022 12:09

Help us find a platform to launch a crypto project on polkadot infrastructure. We are launching the project on one parchain, the most important thing for us is that the launch platform will help us with integration to other platforms.

Opanier 25.10.2022 12:10

It will not be that difficult to establish communication with the rest of the parchain. After all, the infrastructure itself implies interaction and communication between all parachain multichain projects.

Haradrins 25.10.2022 12:10

The technology itself is relatively young, I was not aware of that. Perhaps the development team knew. So what is the best way to launch a crypto project.

Opanier 25.10.2022 12:11

You can launch your project on this polka dot project Launchpad, they will help you integrate into the community and that way your parachain can interact and exchange data with other parachains in the multi-chain. This crypto startup site has already helped to launch a huge number of projects.

Remy M 5.12.2022 16:53

In order to avoid unnecessary risk and to make a well-considered and balanced investment, I recommend you to read the following bybit reviews

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up