Are there logistics experts here?

Hlossee 28.8.2022 04:04

Are there logistics experts here? What can I do if during transportation the carrier company damaged the packaging of my cargo and can damage the goods that I'm transporting.

Breatta 28.8.2022 04:06

I'm not a logistics industry worker, but recently I had to deal with the severe damage of pellets that were part of the packaging for the safe transportation of my shipping goods. I have a small business and I don't have employees who would deal with logistics and could give me advice on what to do in a similar situation. I was lucky to find discussions on the Internet of more experienced businessmen and their advice to find any (preferably, of course, reliable companies with a good reputation) <a href="https://pnwwarehousing.com/rework-freight.html">restack pallets</a> services in a place where my cargo will be reloaded onto another ship to continue the delivery route. I managed to do this and in the end I will get clothes suitable for sale, instead of torn and dirty T-shirts. But I would like to be able to quickly get expert advice in the future. Would you mind helping me with this?

Jacson Combos 19.5.2023 12:38

Hi, can you give any advice on using shipping calculators or online tools to accurately estimate shipping costs from the US to Canada and how reliable are these estimates in practice?

Naten Wiliams 19.5.2023 12:42

Hello. Using shipping calculators or online tools can help you estimate shipping costs from the US to Canada. These tools usually consider factors such as weight, dimensions, shipping method, and destination to provide estimates. While these estimates are generally reliable, it is important to note that they may not take into account certain variables such as customs fees, fuel surcharges, or special packaging requirements, see us to canada shipping cost for details. Actual shipping costs may vary based on these factors, so it is recommended that you contact the carrier directly for a more accurate quote and to ensure there are no unexpected charges.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up