Looking for a local shop with Breville filters

dsaop12 12.12.2023 20:28

Hi everyone, I’m new to this forum and I’m hoping you can help me out. I have a Breville coffee machine that I bought online a few months ago, and I love it. However, I recently noticed that the water filter needs to be replaced. Do you know any good online shops in New Zealand that sell Breville coffee machine water filters? I live in Auckland Thanks in advance!

Ponnta 12.12.2023 22:16

I recently came across a great local store that sells filters for Breville, and I couldn't be happier with their products! If you are on the lookout for a <a href="https://www.appliancespares.nz/products/breville-espresso-machine-claroswiss-water-filter-bes008-bes008wht-compatible-version">Breville Coffee Machine Water Filter</a>, I highly recommend checking out Appliancespares.nz. They have an awesome espresso machine filter that is compatible and does wonders for improving the flavor of your hot drinks.
I have been using it for some time now, and I will tell you that it has noticeably improved the flavor and aroma of my coffee. It also effectively reduces chlorine, heavy metals, and other harmful impurities while retaining important minerals and fluoride for your health.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up