Meditation Teacher Training India

Yoga Essence Rishikesh 22.9.2022 08:20

Imagine feeling calm, clear, and confident

Meditation TTC is a course that will teach you the science behind 20+ meditation techniques. You will not only learn how to be more mindful, but also how to achieve a state of balance. Meditate with Meditation TTC and achieve your goals!

Natasha 22.9.2022 08:23

Hello, I am Natasha from Oman, I did Meditation Teacher Training at Yoga Essence yoga school. It is located in a very beautiful place named Tapovan in Rishikesh near the Divine River Ganga. Here I learn lots of asana practice and many hide aspects of yoga which I near learn in my country. The food is very tasty.

Kundalini Teacher Training India

Alina 22.9.2022 08:24

Namaste I am Alina, From Germany. I completed my kundalinir Yoga teacher training from this very divine school of Yoga essence. The teacher of this school are very down too earth and they not even teach you yoga but also under your problem and help you. The teaching methodology of this school is very easy to understand.

Hatha Teacher Training India

Julia 22.9.2022 08:24

Namaste I am Julia from Poland, I am grateful that I join this Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Course which change my thoughts about yoga. I think yoga is just an exercise but this advanced course give me a spiritual knowledge of yoga and how it affects our mind body and emotions. I recommend this course.

Holistic Yoga Teacher Training India

jessi 22.9.2022 08:26

hii this is jessi ,columbia. I came Rishikesh for 26 days Holistic Yoga Teacher Training course. Before i came here I was little confused that what they teach but when enter the class i never feel that i am new here the teacher are so good. If you not do any asana proper, they help you in that and teach you the right way.

먹튀검증 23.12.2022 07:53

Thank you for good information. It is very valuable information to me because it is information that was not found on other blogs. This good information will be shared with family members as well. Thanks to you, the question about 먹튀검증 has been solved.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up