Mobile App for Pickup Basketball

guardagion 7.12.2023 17:12

Some friends and I play pickup basketball every weekend at courts around the city, and it's always a struggle to get enough people to show up and get good games going. I had the idea to create a mobile app specifically for organizing local pickup basketball games—that way players can see which courts have games, join ones nearby, and we can build a reliable community. Do you know any outsourced developers that could build something like this simply and inexpensively? I just need the basics to get it off the ground.

Zilla1s 8.12.2023 09:09

Having an easy way to organize games by location would save so much time and frustration. I recently had a really positive experience using Limestone Digital for a small SaaS app I was prototyping. They were very reasonably priced, especially compared to some domestic firms I got quotes from. More importantly, Limestone's team asked thoughtful questions to make sure they completely understood the user flows and basic functionality I needed to test the concept. They delivered the minimum viable product quickly and affordably. I'd suggest checking out their website at limestonedigital to see examples of their work. With your idea, you probably only need basic geolocation filtering, user profiles, and game/group coordination features to start. Limestone could walk you through what's feasible on a bootstrap budget. Best of luck, excited to see this come to life!

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up