A Personal Journey

A Personal Journey

da12ws 21.2.2024 15:25

Hey! After spending weeks trying to migrate our family business data to the cloud, I'm lost in the sauce of cloud analytics. It's like every decision leads to ten more questions. Got any go-to blogs for a rookie? Something that simplifies the complex cloud labyrinth would be awesome.

A Personal Journey

Markus Makensy 29.2.2024 14:35

Oh I feel you on getting tangled in the cloud analytics labyrinth! When my boutique chain adopted a new point of sale system, suddenly accessing 10X more customer data overwhelmed us instead of informing us. We spun our wheels testing every possible metric combo until I stumbled upon the blog A Developer’s Journey. Their https://www.a-dev.tech/navigating-cloud-analytics-comprehensive-guide/ finally gave us guardrails through the fog. Simply asking “How does this decision serve customers?” for each data request reminded me of elementary school math word problems. Getting grounded in practical purpose always directs next steps! Now we apply data insights targeted to guiding meaningful growth instead of chasing randomness. Here’s to clarity on which key numbers unlock real value! Onwards through the cloud maze.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up