Abortion pills for sale in Dubai and Kuwait +971528536119

Hamad Hamad 21.2.2024 13:08

JUMEIRAH SAME DAY EFFECTIVE TERMINATION CLINIC +971528536119& CYTOTEC PILLS FOR SALE,(WHATSAPP+, NB: PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE. Abortion: (Termination of Pregnancy).http://dralexclinic.co.za+917528536119 JUMEIRAH

Our Abortion Clinics are legalized With modern and well equipped primary health care facilities to provide you with a private environment where you can make the right decision because we believe that we are involved with sensitive issues and proud of our reputation for being a medical clinic that treats each patient with distinctive care and respect. We have branches in Dubai,al barsha,al rigga,al satwa,al nahda,jumeirah,sharjah,dubai,al khail,abudhabi,Fujairah,Al quoz,Garhoud,Oud metha,Al Ghubaiba,Hamriyah,Naif,Baniyas,Sheikh Zayed,Deira

Arabian Ranches,Teecom,Miracle Garden,Al warqa,Bur Dubai,Al ain,Ajman,Meadows,Academic city,Motor city

Al jafiliyah,Al karama,Al baraha,Al qusais,Al muteena,Dubai downtown,Financial centre,World trade centre,Al ras

Rashidiyah,Creek,Business bay,Sonapur,Al wir,Dubai silicon oasis,Jumeirah village circle,box park,Jumeirah lake tower

Marina mall,Ibn battuta,Jebel ali,Dubai investment park,Baniyas,Abu dhabi,+971528536119

We specialize in medical Abortions whereby we use Clinically approved pills to terminate the pregnancy Same day, Pain-free without any complications and our services carried out by qualified doctors who make sure everything works out properly and confidentially kept private to suit your need and budget. Our Abortion Prices are reasonable that even Students can afford+971528536119.Our Personal Guarantee. Supportive, non- judgmental and confidential setting. We recognize how difficult and sensitive the issue of an unplanned pregnancy can be. Having worked in this field of health care for many years, this clinic was established with one important goal in mind - to make your experience one in which you feel calm, informed, dignified and safe. Being a boutique clinic we aim to make your visit very personalised and private, so you are treated one on one with our staff. We also sell and deliver abortion pills to all those who desire to undertake the termination process in the comfort of their home so as to maintain a high degree of discreetness in this issue of termination. Also, those who are distant from our clinics can agitate for pills delivery because of the inconvenience in getting hold of our offices. We sell the Mifepristone and Misoprostol pills which of course complement each other in order to complete a medical abortion. We do include antibiotics to clean the womb after the termination Call/ WhatsApp+971528536119http://dralexclinic.

Hamad Hamad 21.2.2024 13:10

//+971528536119// +971528536119 ௵abortion pills for sale in dubai/UAE/CLINIC/CYTOTEC
// +971528536119 //S +97528536119 ??Are you stranded with unwanted pregnancy in the United Arab Emirates, Kuwait and Qatar? , you can now contact us now on what’s app +971528536119 to buy safe abortion medicine/ abortion pills to terminate an unwanted pregnancy in Dubai-UAE, Abu-dhabi, Kuwait city-Kuwait and Doha-Qatar. +971528536119
We sell original abortion medicine which includes: Cytotec 200mcg (Misoprostol), Mifepristone, Mifegest-kit, Misoclear, Emergency contraceptive pills, Morning after sex pills, ipills, pills to prevent pregnancy 72 hours after sex. All our pills are manufactured by reputable medical manufacturing companies like PFIZER.
Medical abortion is easy and effective for everyone to perform on their own privacy. There are very few complications that may arise from medical abortion if one follows the right guidelines as instructed by the obstetrician.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO NOTE
Medical providers cannot tell the difference between abortion with misoprostol and miscarriage. Misoprostol cannot be found in blood samples. Hospital personnel may lie to you about this, and may report abortions, including miscarriages, to legal authorities. Self-managed abortion is still a crime in many countries, so be careful what you say!
What’s app +971528536119 to buy safe abortion pills in UAE, to buy safe abortion pills in Kuwait cash on delivery in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm al Quwain, RAK, Fujairah and Abu Dhabi-Cash on delivery in Kuwait, Al Ahmadi, Kuwait city-cytotec 200mcg-mifepristone-misoclear-mifegest kit-misoprostol-morning after pills-I pills-emergency contraceptive pills-abortion Kuwait city-abortion al Ahmadi, abortion clinic near me in Kuwait
Where I can buy abortion pills in Dubai, where I can buy abortion pills in Abudhabi, where I can buy abortion pills in Sharjah, where I can buy abortion pills in Ajman, where I can buy abortion pills in Umm al Quwain, where I can buy abortion pills in Fujairah, where I can buy abortion pills in Ras al Khaimah, where I can buy abortion pills in Alain, where I can buy abortion pills in UAE, where I can buy abortion in al nahda, where I can buy abortion pills in Diba, where I can buy abortion pills in dubai marina, where I can buy abortion pills in satwa, where I can buy abortion pills in Kuwait, where I can buy abortion pills in Muscat, where I can buy abortion pills in Doha, where I can buy abortion pills in Riyadh, where I can buy abortion pills in Manama, abortion clinic near me, where to get abortion pills, pregnancy termination pills in dubai, abortion pills available in dubai, abortion pills available in Sharjah, abortion pills available in Ajman. Abortion pills available in Umm al Quwain, abortion pills available in Ras al Khaimah, abortion pills available in Fujairah, abortion pills available in Alain, abortion pills available in Abudhabi, abortion pills available in Kuwait city, abortion pills available in Al Ahmadi, abortion pills available in Mangaf, abortion pills available in Al jahra, abortion pills available in Doha, abortion medicine in dubai, abortion medicine in Sharjah, abortion medicine in Ajman, abortion medicine in Umm al Quwain, abortion medicine in Ras al Khaimah, abortion medicine in Fujairah, abortion medicine in Alain, abortion medicine in Abudhabi, pregnancy termination pills in Dubai, pregnancy termination pills in Sharjah, pregnancy termination pills in Ajman, pregnancy termination pills in Umm al Quwain, pregnancy termination pills in Ras al Khaimah, pregnancy termination pills in Fujairah, pregnancy termination pills in Alain, pregnancy termination pills in Abudhabi, pregnancy termination pills in Kuwait city, pregnancy termination pills in Doha, cost of abortion in UAE, cost of abortion in Dubai, cost of abortion in Sharjah, cost of abortion in Ajman, cost of abortion in Umm al Quwain, cost of abortion in Ras al Khaimah, cost of abortion in Fujairah, cost of abortion in Alain, cost of abortion in Abudhabi, cost of abortion in Kuwait, cost of abor

Hamad Hamad 21.2.2024 13:12

//+971528536119// +971528536119 ௵abortion pills for sale in dubai/UAE/CLINIC/CYTOTEC
// +971528536119 //S +97528536119 ??Are you stranded with unwanted pregnancy in the United Arab Emirates, Kuwait and Qatar? , you can now contact us now on what’s app +971528536119 to buy safe abortion medicine/ abortion pills to terminate an unwanted pregnancy in Dubai-UAE, Abu-dhabi, Kuwait city-Kuwait and Doha-Qatar. +971528536119
We sell original abortion medicine which includes: Cytotec 200mcg (Misoprostol), Mifepristone, Mifegest-kit, Misoclear, Emergency contraceptive pills, Morning after sex pills, ipills, pills to prevent pregnancy 72 hours after sex. All our pills are manufactured by reputable medical manufacturing companies like PFIZER.
Medical abortion is easy and effective for everyone to perform on their own privacy. There are very few complications that may arise from medical abortion if one follows the right guidelines as instructed by the obstetrician.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO NOTE
Medical providers cannot tell the difference between abortion with misoprostol and miscarriage. Misoprostol cannot be found in blood samples. Hospital personnel may lie to you about this, and may report abortions, including miscarriages, to legal authorities. Self-managed abortion is still a crime in many countries, so be careful what you say!
What’s app +971528536119 to buy safe abortion pills in UAE, to buy safe abortion pills in Kuwait cash on delivery in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm al Quwain, RAK, Fujairah and Abu Dhabi-Cash on delivery in Kuwait, Al Ahmadi, Kuwait city-cytotec 200mcg-mifepristone-misoclear-mifegest kit-misoprostol-morning after pills-I pills-emergency contraceptive pills-abortion Kuwait city-abortion al Ahmadi, abortion clinic near me in Kuwait
Where I can buy abortion pills in Dubai, where I can buy abortion pills in Abudhabi, where I can buy abortion pills in Sharjah, where I can buy abortion pills in Ajman, where I can buy abortion pills in Umm al Quwain, where I can buy abortion pills in Fujairah, where I can buy abortion pills in Ras al Khaimah, where I can buy abortion pills in Alain, where I can buy abortion pills in UAE, where I can buy abortion in al nahda, where I can buy abortion pills in Diba, where I can buy abortion pills in dubai marina, where I can buy abortion pills in satwa, where I can buy abortion pills in Kuwait, where I can buy abortion pills in Muscat, where I can buy abortion pills in Doha, where I can buy abortion pills in Riyadh, where I can buy abortion pills in Manama, abortion clinic near me, where to get abortion pills, pregnancy termination pills in dubai, abortion pills available in dubai, abortion pills available in Sharjah, abortion pills available in Ajman. Abortion pills available in Umm al Quwain, abortion pills available in Ras al Khaimah, abortion pills available in Fujairah, abortion pills available in Alain, abortion pills available in Abudhabi, abortion pills available in Kuwait city, abortion pills available in Al Ahmadi, abortion pills available in Mangaf, abortion pills available in Al jahra, abortion pills available in Doha, abortion medicine in dubai, abortion medicine in Sharjah, abortion medicine in Ajman, abortion medicine in Umm al Quwain, abortion medicine in Ras al Khaimah, abortion medicine in Fujairah, abortion medicine in Alain, abortion medicine in Abudhabi, pregnancy termination pills in Dubai, pregnancy termination pills in Sharjah, pregnancy termination pills in Ajman, pregnancy termination pills in Umm al Quwain, pregnancy termination pills in Ras al Khaimah, pregnancy termination pills in Fujairah, pregnancy termination pills in Alain, pregnancy termination pills in Abudhabi, pregnancy termination pills in Kuwait city, pregnancy termination pills in Doha, cost of abortion in UAE, cost of abortion in Dubai, cost of abortion in Sharjah, cost of abortion in Ajman, cost of abortion in Umm al Quwain, cost of abortion in Ras al Khaimah, cost of abortion in Fujairah, cost of abortion in Alain, cost of abortion in Abudhabi, cost of abortion in Kuwait, cost of abor

Buy Original Pills for unwanted pregnancy in kuwait And Doha +971528536119

Hamad 21.2.2024 13:14

Buy Cytotec mifepristone abortion pills in Dubai (Cytotec pills for sale in Dubai), terminate an unwanted pregnancy. We deliver pregnancy termination pills in the United Arab Emirates. Clinically tested & medically approved safe abortion pills in Dubai. We sell a variety of medical abortion pills including misoprostol, mifepristone, Cytotec and Oxaprost. Whatsaap,,,,+971528536119

Whatsapp Dr. Hamad at Dubai +97528536119 for abortion pills delivered to your address/doorstep in Dubai. If you have an unplanned pregnancy in Dubai (Misoprostol pills in Dubai), you can use our medical abortion pills to terminate a pregnancy. Abortion is done safely at your home with the full guidance of the doctor until abortion is successful, abortion pills in Dubai come with instructions on how to safely use them.

Hamad Hamad 21.2.2024 13:19

Get 100% safe and effective abortion pills in UAE (Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Al Ain, Ajman, RAK City, Fujairah) from Dr. Hamad. Contact us at +971528536119 On Whatsapp for Mifepristone and Misoprostol (Cytotec) tablets. Trusted by millions of women worldwide.

>>>Whatsapp:+971528536119<<<<<<

abortion pills in uae has been a topic of controversy for years, especially in the UAE where it is considered illegal unless necessary to save the mother’s life. However, women who find themselves in difficult situations have been seeking abortions through alternative means, such as medication. The use of abortion pills has become a popular option, particularly in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. In this blog post, we will explore the availability of abortion pills in the UAE, as well as the risks and benefits associated with their use. Whatsapp:+971528536119
Article content {{Whatsapp:,,,,+971528536119,,,,,Abortion Pills for Sale in Dubai and Abu Dhabi

100%Safe delivery(+971528536119)Abortion pills for sale in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Deira, Dubai Mall, Satwa.Al Ain

Hamad 21.2.2024 13:21

100%Safe delivery(+971528536119)Abortion pills for sale in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Deira, Dubai Mall, Satwa.Al Ain
”( +971528536119 )₩ ௹#iN DUBAI call or whatsapp௹ ₩] ”( +971528536119 )₩ ௹##]Dr Hamad CYTOTEC DUBAI sale in uae##,Danube uae#,Energy uae#,lbn-Battuta uae#,jabal-Ali-uae#,Expo-2020-uae#,Dubai-investment-park#,Jumeirah-Golf-Estates#,Al-furjan#,Discovery-Gardens-uae#,The-gardens-uae#,jumeirah-lake-towers#,DMCC-UAE#,SOBHA-REALTY-uae#,Al-khail-uae#,Dubai-internet-city-uae#,Mashreq-uae#,Dubai-marina#,jumeirah-beach-residence1#,world trade centre-uae#,Max-uae#,Creek-uae#,Business-bay-uae#,Burj-khalifa/dubai-mall#,financial centre-uae#,Emirates-towers-uae#,Al-jadaf#,Dubai-health-care-city-uae#,Dubai-Airport-free-Zone-uae#,Al-Qusais-uae#,Etisalat-uae#,salah-Aldin-uae#,Abu-Baker-AL-Siddique-uae#,Abu-hail-uae@#,GGICO-UAE#,Air-port-terminal1-uae#,Emirates-uae#,centre-point-uae#,city centre deira-uae#,Al Qiyadah-uae#,stadium-uae#,Al Nahda-uae#,Al safa-uae#,Equiti-uae#,ADCB-UAE#,Oud metha-uae#,Burjuman-uae#,sharaf DG-uae#,Al Ghubaiba-uae#,Al ras-uae#,Gold souq-uae#,union-uae#,Al Rigga-uae#,( +971528536119 )

mifepristone and misoprostol | abortion pill near me
abortion pill cost cvs | how much does an abortion cost | abortion pills online amazon | planned parenthood abortion | abortion pill cost without insurance | abortion pill cost | cytotec pills | cytotec abortion pill | cytotec pills price | abortion pills price | abortion tablet price | abortion clinic | abortion pills | order abortion pill online | abortion cost | abortion pills available in dubai | buy abortion pills in dubai | abortion pill online | best abortion pills price | misoprostol pills | abortion medicine price | cytotec abortion pill price | buy abortion pill online | buy misoprostol | abortion center | in clinic abortion cost | abortion prices | misoprostol tablets | cytotec for abortion

Medical Abortion | Abortion Performed by pills | where I can buy abortion pills in Dubai

Abortion Services

Abortion by pills

Aspiration Abortion

Surgical Abortion

Abortion Costs

Family Planning

Womb Cleaning Pills

Our main goal is to provide private and compassionate abortion services. We are committed to providing the highest quality medical care at an affordable price for women in NEED of abortion around Dubai
We deliver abortion medication around Dubai, UAE
We deliver abortion medication to those who want to have the self medicate option at home or a place of their choice, avoid queues, parking problems we deliver to places around Southern Dubai. get the mifepristone and misoprostol abortion pills (medical abortion)from your nearest post office or they can be delivered to any delivery point nationwide including offices, homes, or your holiday destination within hours

@BUY ABORTION PILLS IN Abu Dhabi, ( +971528536119 ) * DUBAI *

We only offer abortion pills from 1 week-6 Months.

We then advice you to use surgery i ______________________________________ + ( +971528536119)

WE DO MAKE DELIVERY TO OUR CLIENTS WORLDWIDE

Abortion pills in dubai*abortion pills in Sharjah*abortion pills in Ajman*abortion pills in umm al Quwain*abortion pills in Ras al khaimah*abortion pills in Fujairah*abortion pills in Abu Dhabi*abortion pills in alain*abortion pills in satwa*abortion pills in Dubai marina*abortion pills in jvc*abortion pills in Jumeirah*abortion pills in bur dubai*abortion pills in al Khawaneej*abortion pills in al barsha*abortion pills in Diba*abortion pills in Madinat Zayed*abortion pills –abortion clinic in dubai*abortion clinic in Sharjah*abortion clinic in Ajman*abortion clinic in umm al Quwain*abortion clinic in alain*abortion clinic in Fujairah*abortion clinic in Ras al khaimah*abortion clinic in Abudhabi*abortion clinic in UAE*abortion clinic in Kalba*abortion clinic in Khor fakkan*unwanted pregnancy in UAE*unwanted pregnancy in Dubai*unwanted pregnancy in Abudhabi*abortion tablets in dubai*abortion tablets in Abu Dhabi*abortion tablets in Sharjah*abortion tablets in Fujairah*abortion tablets in Ras al khaimah*abortion tablets i

+971528536119 Oraginal Abortion Pills (Cytotec) Available in Dubai, Sharjah, Abudhabi, Ajman, Alain, Fujeira, Ras Al Khaima, Umm Al

Hamad Hamad 21.2.2024 13:23

+971528536119 Oraginal Abortion Pills (Cytotec) Available in Dubai, Sharjah, Abudhabi, Ajman, Alain, Fujeira, Ras Al Khaima, Umm Al Quwain, UAE,Whatsapp/Call Dr. Velma at +971528536119 and buy cytotec in Dubai,abortion Pills Cytotec also available Oman Qatar Doha Saudi Arabia Bahrain
Above all, Cytotec Abortion Pills are Available In Dubai / UAE, you will be very happy to do abortion in Dubai we are providing cytotec 200mg abortion pill in dubai, uae.Medication abortion offers an alternative to Surgical Abortion for women in the early weeks of pregnancy.
We only offer abortion pills from 1 week-4 Months.We then advice you to use surgery if its beyond 4 months.

Are you stranded with unwanted pregnancy in Dubai, Abu Dhabi , the United Arab Emirates(UAE), Qatar , Oman,Saudi Arabia or Kuwait? , you can now contact us now on whats app Dr Velma : +971528536119 to buy safe abortion pills In Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Al Ain, Ajman, RAK City, Ras Al Khaimah and Fujairah to terminate an unwanted pregnancy in in Dubai and the United Arab Emirates,

We sell original abortion medicine which includes: Cytotec 200mcg (Misoprostol), Mifepristone, Mifegest-kit, Misoclear, Emergency contraceptive pills, Morning after sex pills, ipills, pills to prevent pregnancy 72 hours after sex. All our pills are manufactured by reputable medical manufacturing companies like PFIZER +971528536119 Abortion Pills For Sale In Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Al Ain, Ajman, RAK City, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Abortion Pills For Sale In Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Al Ain, Ajman, RAK City, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah

Our Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Al Ain, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah (RAK), Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain (UAQ) United Arab Emirates Abortion Clinic provides the safest and most advanced techniques for providing non-surgical, medical and surgical abortion methods for early through late second trimester, including the Abortion By Pill Procedure (RU 486, Mifeprex, Mifepristone, early options French Abortion Pill), Tamoxifen, Methotrexate and Cytotec (Misoprostol).

The Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Abortion Clinic performs Same Day Abortion Procedure using medications that are taken on the first day of the office visit and will cause the abortion to occur generally within 4 to 6 hours (as early as 30 minutes) for patients who are 3 to 12 weeks pregnant.

ABORTION/PREGNANCY TERMINATION IN DUBAI/UAE/ABU DHABI

What is pregnancy abortion?
Pregnancy abortion is the termination of an embryo or fetus from the uterus.
If an abortion occurs without inducement it’s referred to as a “miscarriage”. If effort is made to bring about an abortion it’s referred to as “induced abortion.”
There are two kinds of ways to achieve an “induced abortion”;
 Non-surgical abortion/medical abortion/abortion pill
 Surgical abortion/in-clinic abortion/vacuum aspiration
Abortion pill/medical abortion in Dubai/UAE/Abu Dhabi
Medical abortion is the process where a pregnant woman uses pills/tablets to end a pregnancy. Medical abortion is safe and more effective in the first trimester of a pregnancy (early stages).
A medical abortion does not require any kind of surgery and neither does it require any anesthesia, it can be done at the comfort of one’s home.
However medical abortion/abortion pill is not recommended if a woman is under the following conditions;
 Ectopic pregnancy
 If the pregnancy is more than three months
 If you have an ongoing medical condition like; heart disease, bleeding disorders, kidney or lung disease, uncontrolled seizures
 If you have allergies with the medicine used, that’s mifepristone and misoprostol (cytotec 200 mcg)
In such conditions a surgical abortion (dilation & curettage) alternative should be applied.
Types of medications and procedures for a medical abortion/abortion pill
Mifepristone (RU 486) and Misoprostol (cytotec 200mcg)-MIFE-KIT in Dubai
This is a combination of two medications, mifepristone which blocks the hormone progesterone hence stopping the growth of the fetus by preventing it from staying implanted on the ute

+971528536119 Oraginal Abortion Pills (Cytotec) Available in Dubai, Sharjah, Abudhabi, Ajman, Alain, Fujeira, Ras Al Khaima, Umm Al

Hamad Hamad 21.2.2024 13:25

+971528536119 Oraginal Abortion Pills (Cytotec) Available in Dubai, Sharjah, Abudhabi, Ajman, Alain, Fujeira, Ras Al Khaima, Umm Al Quwain, UAE,Whatsapp/Call Dr. Velma at +971528536119 and buy cytotec in Dubai,abortion Pills Cytotec also available Oman Qatar Doha Saudi Arabia Bahrain
Above all, Cytotec Abortion Pills are Available In Dubai / UAE, you will be very happy to do abortion in Dubai we are providing cytotec 200mg abortion pill in dubai, uae.Medication abortion offers an alternative to Surgical Abortion for women in the early weeks of pregnancy.
We only offer abortion pills from 1 week-4 Months.We then advice you to use surgery if its beyond 4 months.

Are you stranded with unwanted pregnancy in Dubai, Abu Dhabi , the United Arab Emirates(UAE), Qatar , Oman,Saudi Arabia or Kuwait? , you can now contact us now on whats app Dr Velma : +971528536119 to buy safe abortion pills In Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Al Ain, Ajman, RAK City, Ras Al Khaimah and Fujairah to terminate an unwanted pregnancy in in Dubai and the United Arab Emirates,

We sell original abortion medicine which includes: Cytotec 200mcg (Misoprostol), Mifepristone, Mifegest-kit, Misoclear, Emergency contraceptive pills, Morning after sex pills, ipills, pills to prevent pregnancy 72 hours after sex. All our pills are manufactured by reputable medical manufacturing companies like PFIZER +971528536119 Abortion Pills For Sale In Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Al Ain, Ajman, RAK City, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Abortion Pills For Sale In Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Al Ain, Ajman, RAK City, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah

Our Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Al Ain, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah (RAK), Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain (UAQ) United Arab Emirates Abortion Clinic provides the safest and most advanced techniques for providing non-surgical, medical and surgical abortion methods for early through late second trimester, including the Abortion By Pill Procedure (RU 486, Mifeprex, Mifepristone, early options French Abortion Pill), Tamoxifen, Methotrexate and Cytotec (Misoprostol).

The Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Abortion Clinic performs Same Day Abortion Procedure using medications that are taken on the first day of the office visit and will cause the abortion to occur generally within 4 to 6 hours (as early as 30 minutes) for patients who are 3 to 12 weeks pregnant.

ABORTION/PREGNANCY TERMINATION IN DUBAI/UAE/ABU DHABI

What is pregnancy abortion?
Pregnancy abortion is the termination of an embryo or fetus from the uterus.
If an abortion occurs without inducement it’s referred to as a “miscarriage”. If effort is made to bring about an abortion it’s referred to as “induced abortion.”
There are two kinds of ways to achieve an “induced abortion”;
 Non-surgical abortion/medical abortion/abortion pill
 Surgical abortion/in-clinic abortion/vacuum aspiration
Abortion pill/medical abortion in Dubai/UAE/Abu Dhabi
Medical abortion is the process where a pregnant woman uses pills/tablets to end a pregnancy. Medical abortion is safe and more effective in the first trimester of a pregnancy (early stages).
A medical abortion does not require any kind of surgery and neither does it require any anesthesia, it can be done at the comfort of one’s home.
However medical abortion/abortion pill is not recommended if a woman is under the following conditions;
 Ectopic pregnancy
 If the pregnancy is more than three months
 If you have an ongoing medical condition like; heart disease, bleeding disorders, kidney or lung disease, uncontrolled seizures
 If you have allergies with the medicine used, that’s mifepristone and misoprostol (cytotec 200 mcg)
In such conditions a surgical abortion (dilation & curettage) alternative should be applied.
Types of medications and procedures for a medical abortion/abortion pill
Mifepristone (RU 486) and Misoprostol (cytotec 200mcg)-MIFE-KIT in Dubai
This is a combination of two medications, mifepristone which blocks the hormone progesterone hence stopping the growth of the fetus by preventing it from staying implanted on the ute

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up