Buy property in Alanya

Buy property in Alanya

Wualezt Gez 23.1.2023 15:52

My parents are planning to start buying real estate in Turkey in the Alanya region in the near future. This idea came to my father, who loves to relax on the Mediterranean coast. And almost every year for a couple of months he goes there to improve his health. Of course, this costs a lot of money. After all, accommodation is also expensive, especially in the summer. So we decided to buy a small apartment for living on vacation. Where can I see Alanya properties for sale?

Buy property in Alanya

nina voviç 24.1.2023 09:41

I can only advise you on the Internet and there are official Turkish real estate sites, there you can find suitable properties. Yes, it is very good for health to live near the sea, watch the sunset in the evenings. It is very cool. Any investment in real estate is a good decision, so it is better to buy now, in the summer season you can rent to tourists. By the way it is very profitable to rent!

Buy property in Alanya

Mon Lesa 24.1.2023 14:54

The user advises you correctly if you plan to buy apartment for sale in Аlanya https://hayatestate.com/en/katalog/f/currencies__eur/operations__prodazha/locations__alaniya,turtsiya/sort__new/types__kvartiry then you should hurry. In Turkey, almost soon it will be quite warm and the number of vacationers and those wishing to buy housing will increase sharply. Naturally, prices will go up, and what is now at the same price in April may already cost more.

Re: Buy property in Alanya

ViolettPh 24.1.2023 15:03

Mon Lesa 24.1.2023 14:54

The user advises you correctly if you plan to buy apartment for sale in Аlanya https://hayatestate.com/en/katalog/f/currencies__eur/operations__prodazha/locations__alaniya,turtsiya/sort__new/types__kvartiry then you should hurry. In Turkey, almost soon it will be quite warm and the number of vacationers and those wishing to buy housing will increase sharply. Naturally, prices will go up, and what is now at the same price in April may already cost more.
Thank you very much for the advice. I also heard that in Turkey with the onset of the tourist season of the year real estate prices go up. So I also think it is worth hurrying up with the choice and decision to buy.

Buy property in Alanya

Olusi 24.1.2023 15:57

I also believe that now there is still an opportunity to find real estate at a not very high price. But in a couple of months this opportunity will no longer be. And if you want to then make a purchase of goods, you will definitely overpay much more.

Buy property in Alanya

Linette 24.1.2023 22:59

I think it's a great idea to buy a house by the sea! firstly, it's a profitable investment and most importantly, you will always have your own piece of paradise to relax in your favorite place

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up