Does Takara Tomy still manufacture Beyblade metal masters like Meteor L Drago?

Alexnew 16.3.2023 09:18

I think the strongest Beyblade Bitbeast is Black Dranzer.

It's pretty powerful and only the best blader can handle it (I.e. Kai obviously) and that too after rigorous training.

It defeated the complete All Stars team single handedly and made the complete team look like children.

It was, as Kai correctly mentioned, enormous power and breathtaking perfection combined in a single blade.

It took the combined power of all the four sacred bit beasts (Dragoon, Dranzer, Driger and Dracil) to beat it and that too was a close encounter and could've gone either way.

It could easily destroy pillars made of steel and could easily take on multiple blades at a time and yet breeze towards victory.

Utopica 16.3.2023 12:32

Takara Tomy, the original manufacturer of Beyblade, no longer produces the Beyblade Metal Masters line of products, including the popular Meteor L Drago Beyblade. The Metal Masters line was released between 2010 and 2012, and included various Beyblade types, such as the Metal Fusion, Metal Masters, and Metal Fury series.

While Takara Tomy Beyblades has since released newer Beyblade lines, such as the Beyblade Burst series, which has become very popular in recent years, many fans still have a fondness for the Metal Masters line and the Beyblades that were released during that time. However, it may be more difficult to find Metal Masters Beyblades in stores, as they are no longer being produced by Takara Tomy.

Jeremy 16.3.2023 12:33

Thanks , friend!

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up