Feet problems

Feet problems

Monsieur 5.10.2022 14:07

I recently started noticing some problems with my son's feet. This is transmitted by genetics in us and doctors call it flat feet, but this is not entirely true. My grandfather told me to wear the right shoes, but I didn’t listen to him and for a long time I forgot which one he was talking about, because I didn’t have these problems. Perhaps there are doctors here who can tell you what kind of shoes my grandfather was talking about?

Feet problems

Bleodoer 5.10.2022 20:57

I think you should go to the doctor. Health problems, in principle, should not be solved by folk methods, especially if it is your son, not you by yourself!

Re: Feet problems

Cody Brannon 5.10.2022 21:02

Monsieur 10/5/2022 2:07 PM

I recently started noticing some problems with my son's feet. This is transmitted by genetics in us and doctors call it flat feet, but this is not entirely true. My grandfather told me to wear the right shoes, but I didn't listen to him and for a long time I forgot which one he was talking about, because I didn't have these problems. Perhaps there are doctors here who can tell you what kind of shoes my grandfather was talking about?
I can't tell you exactly what shoes your grandfather was talking about, but flat feet are a common problem these days and there are thousands of solutions. I myself suffer from a similar problem and I solved it with the help of this thing: https://dailysummitshop.com/products/bestwalk-orthopedic-toe-corrector. It's more toe-oriented, of course, but I've heard it helps with flat feet as well. You should consult a doctor and he will tell you exactly what your child needs!

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up