are there any correct ways to identify mental health problems ?

Brain Philipenko 21.12.2022 23:44

Of course it doesn't exist. It's an elementary question to which there are so many answers now, but you know, the only wrong answer to your question is to go to some random site and get checked there, because, as many people have said, every case is individual.
And if you have a problem, it can arise from different problems, and the solution can arise quite so unusual. Basically, it seems to me that it is the mental health that is most important in our lives, because it affects our status and everything that happens in our lives, and to identify, any problems would be, of course, very cool. I did recently take an online test with a pretty cool therapist who did a skype chat with me and it turned out pretty cool.
I liked the way he approached it in a professional way, and I didn't even notice Togo and I had a really good chat and he told me that he was quite a healthy person. And it turned out so. You can also try the mental test online , because I think at this point in time it is one of the best options that can determine your mental health.