Business

Business

Alex Smith 21.11.2022 20:32

Hi all. Can you tell me how I can more easily keep track of how my business is doing?

Re: Business

Phillip Watson 21.11.2022 20:37

Good afternoon! To keep track of your business, you need to know a lot of information. Sometimes this is difficult, but one great service can help with this process and make it that much easier. You can find here more information about this service. One of its main advantages is that by analyzing financial forecasts, it will tell you everything about your business and its progress in the future.

Business

Amanda 8.3.2024 17:12

I wanna create banking app for my store. But I need ur help. What steps should be taken to effectively test banking applications, particularly in terms of conducting penetration testing to uncover vulnerabilities in the application's architecture, APIs, and data storage mechanisms, as well as performing security audits to ensure compliance with industry standards like PCI DSS and GDPR? Additionally, what encryption techniques should be implemented to safeguard sensitive data transmission and storage, such as SSL/TLS for communication and encryption algorithms for storing passwords and other sensitive information? Lastly, if you were to create a banking app for your business, how would you ensure its security and compliance with industry standards?

Business

alek7maxwelll 8.3.2024 17:13

Conduct penetration testing to identify vulnerabilities in the application's architecture, APIs, and data storage mechanisms. Perform security audits to ensure compliance with industry standards such as PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) and GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). How to test banking applications effectively? Implement encryption techniques for sensitive data transmission and storage, such as SSL/TLS for communication and encryption algorithms for storing passwords and other sensitive information.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up