Can cancer be prevented?

Can cancer be prevented?

Melisa Watch 16.2.2023 14:41

All these people saying yes, and pointing excitedly to food, vitamins, or lifestyle are forgetting that cancer has been around for millennia. Cancer has been found in Egyptian mummies. Ancient Egyptians certainly ate healthy, they didn’t use plastic, they didn’t have pharmaceuticals companies-and they got cancer and died.

Cancer is also found in the bones of dinosaurs. They are a natural diet, they weren’t gulping candy.

Cancer is caused by a mutation in a cell. We have millions of cells in our bodies, but all it takes one mutation that isn’t cleared away. What causes that mutation, which is unique and different in all cancers?

Nobody knows. Maybe it was that cigarette you were addicted to, but some people smoke for 70 years and don’t get cancer. Maybe it was a poor diet but most people have poor diets and don’t get disease, and many have great diets who do. It might be that when you were a baby, your mother lifted you out of your crib by a window, jus

Can cancer be prevented?

Kris Middle 16.2.2023 14:47

In fact, it is difficult to provide an overall picture of how cancer drugs work, because most of them have different effects, active ingredients, and so on. But as for me, you really should pay attention to fenben lab because it has only recently started to be used for cancer treatment and before people thought that it was only suitable for worm treatment, but as it turns out, it can also effectively catalyze the action of other cancer drugs.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up