Do you trust reviews on Indeed?

abobus 15.8.2023 18:11

So I don't have much good job history and I'm trying to get a sales job. I got an interview at this place I applied to on indeed. They don't have any extremely negative reviews on indeed or glass door but when I Google their name some say they don't pay their employees and defraud customers and the companies whose products they are selling. Not sure what to believe. Upon further research it sounds like glass door operates like yelp where ostensibly the companies can pay to remove negative reviews.

kilopp 15.8.2023 18:11

Hey there! Whether a person is starting their career or looking to transition, Indeed provides the resources and capabilities to help you find your perfect job. In my opinion, this is one of the best portals where you can find a good job. It is worth saying that scammers sometimes use such platforms, and if you suddenly encounter such a situation, you should immediately report it to indeed customer service and they will help you and other users of the platform avoid problems.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up