Gay Men Over 30 Are Sharing Their Dating Advice

KevinFrost 11.2.2023 05:40

I'm a gay man who didn't start actually dating until his late twenties. I often blame my lack of dating experience on the fact that I wasn't 'out' in high school, and feel like I missed out on formative teenage dating experiences — a super common sentiment among queer men.

So, when I came across these threads of dating advice from gay men over 30 years old, I was immediately intrigued. Here are the golden pieces of advice that stuck out to me:

1. "Work on your stuff (therapy, friends, journaling, silent retreats, however you need to), but don't wait until you're finished working on yourself to date. You'll never be finished. If the guy you are dating has stuff and is not working on it, walk away."

2. "Don’t go in with the expectation of a relationship. Go in expecting to get to know someone. It’s a mistake I made repeatedly early on. Focusing on making a relationship ignores the key ingredient — a partner. Someone else cannot make you happy. The best relationships are for sharing happiness."

SimonJoel 11.2.2023 11:39

I prefer not to listen to advice when it comes to relationships. All people are different. I have many acquaintances. Most often they have standard tastes - a man - a girl. They don't understand what I need. Everything I needed I found on a site for male dates, press this link here now. This is very convenient when you want to be sure that everyone around you is the same as you.

Alex J. 12.2.2023 16:28

Tell me which site I can get acquainted for a serious relationship?

Jake T. 12.2.2023 17:38

Nowadays, dating online has become very popular and convenient. If you want to meet for a serious relationship, then follow this link https://datingserviceusa.net/ and register. I myself get acquainted on this site and I really like getting acquainted there, so if you want to get acquainted for a relationship, then register using the link above and start getting acquainted

Hilary Mendos 23.2.2023 22:19

It seems like a trusted online dating website is always important. I was learning a lot of tips about how to behave yourself and https://www.firstcomicsnews.com/working-wife-or-housewife-what-is-better-for-the-family/ article is helping to get not only an access to dating sites, but I can easily get to know ideas about how to behave yourself with a person I love. I plays a really huge attention.

Nicolas 14.3.2023 13:29

I love getting mail. It's just fun to have a card in the mailbox that wasn't there before. And it's even more fun to get a pretty card https://boomf.com/collections/personalised-mothers-day-cards like this when there's something worth being happy about! I love that you thought of me. I'm so glad for what you said about my work, and I hope you know how much I appreciate your friendship.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up