How does car insurance help to save money?

Daruis 12.12.2023 15:20

On a whole car insurance does not “save money” because insurance companies have to pay their people and make a profit. Insurance is valuable when a bunch of individuals say “I would like to reduce my risk of a big financial loss in exchange for paying a relatively small fee each month”.

Bad accident claims can be over $100,000. Most car insurance is around $1000 a year. So you reduce the risk of having to pay $100,000 all at once by paying a much smaller amount every year.

furia 12.12.2023 15:20

Hey. As far as I know, the insurance policy is renewed annually or once every three years. Before choosing an insurance company, if you have nothing in mind, you need to read the reviews and figure out in detail what you need. I use Porsche verzekering, before buying the policy, they calculated the different cost of insurance options, this allowed me to make the right decision.

Naten Wiliams 12.12.2023 21:08

Hey. Committed to providing superior customer service, Humana health insurance has earned an excellent reputation. They understand that navigating the world of health insurance can be challenging and are committed to offering the support and guidance needed to make the process as smooth as possible, something humana reviews say clients appreciate. With Humana, you can rest assured that your questions and concerns will be promptly resolved by their knowledgeable and friendly team.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up