I don't trust transfer services

Malin Heren 29.4.2024 14:12

I had a not so pleasant experience when I thought it was worth ordering a transfer in advance. But the driver was late at first, and I had to wait with heavy luggage at the airport. And on top of that the trip turned out to be more expensive than I expected. In short, I no longer trust such services.

Alber Nakali 29.4.2024 14:42

Perhaps you just had bad luck with the company, while there are great options, I'm sure. Read the reviews next time. Relying on them and on the experience of other travelers, it will be possible to avoid unscrupulous transfer companies.

Rick Flint 29.4.2024 16:55

As in any field, there are both successful and proven companies and vice versa. If your only experience was bad, I agree that it's not an indicator that all transfer services are like that. How about AtoB? If you decide to use a shuttle service on your next trip, book here https://atobtransfer.com/france/nice-airport-taxi/. There's nothing wrong with the prices. Everything is known in advance. And you won't have to wait for the driver. Rather, he will be waiting for you.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up