smart contracts

smart contracts

Jose 11.11.2022 16:26

New blockchain projects require a thorough check for performance and security, for this there is now a process called smart contract audit, I also recently learned about it and decided to tell the community. Here in this article I studied this topic. https://hacken.io/discover/dapps-vs-smart-contracts/

smart contracts

Jamal Saynar 19.1.2023 10:23

Hey! Where can I read various articles about cryptocurrency?

smart contracts

Karinas 19.1.2023 10:24

Good afternoon! Recently I started to be interested in cryptocurrencies and their development, I learned a lot from the article smart contract platforms for example about decentralized autonomous organizations (DAO) each Web3 use case depends on digital assets of value - tokens; combined with self-executing rules for the use of these assets - smart contracts - to incentivize decentralized communities of node executors, developers, and users to provide Web3 products and services.

smart contracts

Kenny 12.9.2023 11:43

I'm now trying to keep up with all this technology that's rushing by at breakneck speed. Somehow I missed all this information about the web3, crypto and so on.

smart contracts

Hopping 12.9.2023 11:49

Bro, you should read up on this and start researching this topic, because crypto is the future of economic relations between people, and web3 is the future of the internet as a whole. It's worth studying it now so you don't feel like a pensioner. I've recently started developing our web3 project with my friends and I want to say that it's a fascinating thing!

smart contracts

Jeronima 12.9.2023 12:00

What's up? I agree with you, the way technology and the internet is developing nowadays is definitely worth following, for once I can see that it's being done for people and not to exploit them. Also, I'm really happy that there are a lot of people who are willing to work on enthusiasm and create really cool projects. If you see the future in your project, I know who can help you with its popularization, it is cryptorsy Web3 Marketing agency, this company is one of the top web3 agencies and is engaged in marketing of really cool and promising projects. Since you follow the new trends, you probably know how important marketing is now.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up