What do you do if you cannot afford a federal attorney?

Debian 25.3.2023 16:50

I don’t think my feelings rose to hate, exactly. But I was dismayed when I called an opposing attorney on a case a month in advance of a scheduled hearing to request a two-week continuance, because that was the only time my cardiologist could schedule a significant procedure for me. He actually forced me to file a motion to get a two-week extension on a very minor issue in the case! He was not my favorite attorney thereafter.

babijohhn 25.3.2023 16:51

Hi folks! I recently went through the process of selecting a legal representative and found that seeking out a federal attorney was essential for my case. These professionals specialize in federal laws and regulations, ensuring you have the proper guidance and representation in court. It's important not to underestimate the value of their expertise.

Civil attorney near me

Legalfav 22.10.2023 15:11

Nice post. You must first be well informed about civil lawyers if you are looking for a civil attorney near me. They deal with all civil issues as well as criminal cases. Another name for them is litigators See https://legalfav.com/2023/08/civil-attorney-near-me-a-complete-guide/. These lawyers are hired by clients to resolve any civil dispute or to defend them in court. Governmental and corporate institutions are also served by civil attorneys. They are experts at resolving conflicts involving real estate, employment, physical injury, and family ties.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up