10 Ton Single Girder Electric Overhead Crane Bridge Crane 20 Ton Welded Box Girder Electric Hoist for sale

taitai 5.5.2023 03:53

The selling price of a 10 ton single girder overhead crane in the Philippines is approximately $10000, which is the average selling price of this type of crane in the past two years. If you want to purchase 1 overhead crane in the Philippines, you can tell me the crane parameters below and I will send you the latest crane prices. The following content contains detailed parameters of the overhead crane. If you have any questions, please let me know in the message.

Overhead crane has single girder overhead crane and double girder overhead crane two types. Single girder overhead crane is a related lifting capacity 0.5 ton-20 ton light duty overhead bridge crane, which is widely used in various types of plant, workshop, warehouse and so on to lift goods. Single girder overhead crane is simple in structure, convenient in installation and low in cost, etc.

Overhead crane is also called EOT crane(electric overhead travelling crane), found in many factories. An overhead crane consists of parallel runways with a traveling bridge spanning the gap. A hoist, the lifting component of a crane, travels along the bridge.

Technical parameters of single girder overhead crane

Mechanism item Unit Result
Lifting cpacity ton 1-20 ton
Lifting height m 3-35m
Span m 3m-35 m
Working environment

temperture

°C
-25℃~+40℃

Lifting speed m/min 0.8,8
Working system A4-A6
Power source
AC 50/60HZ 220V-480V 3P, customized

Single girder overhead crane spare parts and safety production devices

The main parts of single girder overhead mobile electric hoist wire rope crane are main beam, end truck, electric hoist, electrical equipment, etc.

We have professional production line of spare parts, every part will undergo rigorous testing.

10 Ton Single Girder Electric Overhead Crane Bridge Crane 20 Ton Welded Box Girder Electric Hoist for sale