Anthony Gordon: Chelsea interested in signing Everton

Faride 15.8.2022 07:05

Chelsea are interested in signing Everton forward Anthony Gordon; Tottenham wanted to sign the 21-year-old in a package deal with Richarlison for a combined £80m earlier in the summer; Everton's stance is that the player is not for sale

Tottenham wanted to sign him in a package deal with Richarlison for a combined £80m earlier in the summer but Everton were not interested in selling him then. Newcastle also made an approach but did not submit a formal bid.
Gordon has started both of Everton's two Premier League games so far this season, playing as a false number nine in the absence of Dominic Calvert-Lewin as the striker recovers from a knee injury.

JacksonLin 16.8.2022 16:09

Hello! I am glad to see that the topic of football is still of interest to many people. It's a great hobby, in my opinion. But I'm no longer satisfied with the fact that most of the news revolves around the European Premier League. There are many other countries where football is the main sport. Here, look at the statistics for Ghana - https://1xbet.com.gh/ Local football fans are not only active but often use football as an excuse to earn extra money.

Harry Fields 22.9.2022 20:51

The small odds betting strategy is based around the idea of taking advantage of the fact that the house edge is not always the same across different types of bets. If you have a bet where the house edge is higher than average, then you should take advantage of that fact and make sure you win.

Toby Bradford 22.9.2022 21:33

Good evening. Of course, I still have little experience in betting, but I know how to help you. I recently found a site see this here, where I find forecasts and everything suits me. You can also try to register on this site and place your bets. By the way, this is great news for beginners, because in the beginning it is difficult to figure out the rates. Good luck.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up