Any recommendations?

Any recommendations?

bonny34 3.7.2023 14:51

Hey everyone! I'm new to cooking and looking for some easy and delicious recipes to try out. Any recommendations? I'm particularly interested in quick meals that won't require too much prep time. Also, if you have any suggestions for websites or blogs with great recipes, please share!

Any recommendations?

frod 3.7.2023 15:06

Welcome to the cooking world! If you're looking for quick and tasty recipes, I highly recommend checking out EatDelights . They have wide variety of recipes, from appetizers to desserts, and their instructions are easy to follow. One of my favorites is their 15-Minute Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta. It's packed with flavor and perfect for a busy weeknight. Give it try and explore their website for more inspiration.

Any recommendations?

Said 3.7.2023 15:10

Try cooking chicken fajitas in a skillet. It's very convenient because you can make everything in one pan and the taste is incredible. And don't be afraid to experiment and try new recipes. Cooking is all about having fun and learning about different flavors!

Any recommendations?

Falanga 27.12.2023 16:02

Hello, I read your comments and I can say that in my youth I also tried to cook various dishes and instant meals as well. I recently bought myself a full set of knives and utensils, and I will say that the utensils really influence the cooking.

Any recommendations?

PrincePle 27.12.2023 16:32

Hello, I hear enough from people that kitchen appliances affect the preparation and taste of food. I worked as a cook in an elite restaurant for more than five years, and when I left for song, I decided not to abandon my work and bought myself a kitchen utensils manufacturer, which I was actually pleased with. The quality is so good that I haven’t sharpened that same knife for half a year, it remains as sharp as it was.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up