Bayern Munich defers decision on Qatar sponsorship to 2023

Gene 16.10.2022 14:10

Bayern Munich will not decide whether to extend its controversial sponsorship agreement with Qatar Airways until next year.

"We will continue to discuss the issue intensively after the World Cup and find a solution for FC Bayern", chief executive Oliver Kahn told 1,501 club members at Bayern's AGM on Saturday.

Kahn said he respected fans concerns about Bayern's lucrative arrangement with Qatar Airways, even though many supporters say it damages the club's reputation because of alleged human rights abuses in the Persian Gulf country.

Roberto 17.10.2022 08:44

Thank you for reminding me about the championship. The new season began very slowly and had almost no sharp situations and unexpected twists. I have gone a bit away from my usual sports betting)) But now I will come to my site more often - https://1xbet.com.gh/ I love the change in style that the new player transfers have brought. Time to make money betting)

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up