Can anyone recommend resources or courses that can help me learn more about web3?

Can anyone recommend resources or courses that can help me learn more about web3?

bonny34 7.7.2023 18:16

Hey everyone! Can anyone recommend resources or courses that can help me learn more about web3? I want to understand the basics and get hands-on experience with blockchain technology and decentralized applications. Any suggestions on where to start? Thanks in advance!

Teresa 7.7.2023 18:46

Learning about web3 can be an exciting journey. If you are interested in how to learn about web3, I recommend is the website https://romtos.com/learn-more-about-the-product-owner/how-to-learn-web3 . They offer comprehensive guides and tutorials on various aspects of web3, including blockchain technology and decentralized applications. Additionally, I suggest exploring online courses like those offered by Coursera or Udemy, which often have specific courses on web3 development. Another excellent way to learn is by joining web3 communities like Discord or Telegram groups, where you can interact with experts and enthusiasts. Remember to practice by building your own projects to gain hands-on experience. Good luck with your web3 learning adventure!

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up