Can you tell me about the security of using Whois-API?

Noah 23.5.2023 15:40

Can you tell me about the security of using Whois-API? I am concerned about protecting the privacy and security of my requests and data received.

Liam 23.5.2023 16:13

API for whois information provide data security and privacy protection. They use security protocols, such as HTTPS, to transmit data securely between clients and the server. Your personal information and query data are kept strictly confidential and are not shared with third parties. They also provide access control mechanisms to ensure only authorized access to the API and protect against unauthorized use. In addition, Whois-API follows rules and laws related to data protection, such as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in the European Union.

Frank 23.5.2023 16:47

I would also like to add that they also offer options to anonymize data if you want to hide your personal information or contact information in the query results. This is especially useful if you are concerned about privacy when researching or analyzing domains.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up