Can you tell me what Workday Prism Analytics is and what capabilities it provides?

Can you tell me what Workday Prism Analytics is and what capabilities it provides?

mmax 19.12.2023 16:38

I recently learned about Workday Prism Analytics and would appreciate a more detailed understanding. Can you tell me what Workday Prism Analytics is and what capabilities it provides? Also interested in what areas and scenarios Workday Prism Analytics is most effective in. If you have experience using this analytics platform or can recommend useful resources to explore, I would appreciate more information.

petr 19.12.2023 18:34

The Workday Prism analytics platform provides companies with a powerful tool for deeper data analysis within the Workday Cloud Platform. This platform opens up the ability to create flexible reports and dashboards, perform big data analysis, and visualize results. Workday Prism becomes particularly effective in areas that require detailed insight into a company's HR, financials, and operations data. If you're interested in diving into data analytics at Workday, this platform can be a powerful tool to achieve your goals. To better understand and utilize Workday Prism, it is recommended that you familiarize yourself with Workday's official resources and guides, as well as learn from other companies that have successfully implemented this analytics platform.

james 19.12.2023 20:47

This website has turned out to be a real treasure trove of knowledge and practical advice for me.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up