CBD? Who would have ever thought I would have wanted pot that doesn't get you stoned?

CBD? Who would have ever thought I would have wanted pot that doesn't get you stoned?

Max Velin 24.3.2022 19:03

I have a number of female CBD plants. High CBD low THC, Genehtik Medizinal CBD and Dinamed CBD, also Dinamed CBD Plus, and Blurgaberry CBD 1:1 CBD:THC
I think I have three strains that I reversed with colloidal silver I made (labeled them but the one looks a lot like the other).
And the one farthest along although the others are only a day or two along.
All the plants are Bonsai plants, the clones taken in flower so they ar bushy as hell and as long as I can get the pollen in between the leaves I should have plenty of seeds. I want to pollinate the Medizinal and Dinamed plants with themselves but also cross the Medizinal with the Dinamed as well as them with the Blurgaberry. The Medizinal does not have much in the smell/taste department but it grows well and the Dinamed has a nice citric smell to them. I would like to get them closer to each other. The Blurgberry grows well but has too much THC, alright for hanging around but I won't be operating sharp power tools after a few hits.

I was going to keep one plant to cross back to at some point. The mothers I put into 12:12 two days ago once it looked like I had some pods happening. Anyway that is the plan for now.

2334234324 25.3.2022 16:41

dhfhfghjgjmhjm ghjfgjfhgjhg cdghjghjhgfjgh dghjjghj n - https://www.adrex.com/en/forum/via-ferrata/

Emma 14.2.2023 12:29

I hear more and more about the healing properties of such a remedy. In this case, it is important not only to comply with the norm of use, but also to find a really high-quality remedy. You can always find here https://hempercamp.com/dispensaries/ dispensaries near you

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up