Chelsea news and transfers recap

Sien 21.12.2022 11:37

Jude Bellingham is set to use a similar approach to choose his next club as former Dortmund teammate Erling Haaland, with Liverpool said to be snubbed by the 19-year-old giving Chelsea a massive boost. Cristiano Ronaldo has received his first offer for an escape route away from Manchester United as the Blues continue to be linked with a move for the five-time Ballon d’Or winner.

With the World Cup just around the corner, plenty of players are now away with their nations preparing for the tournament, including a whole host of the Chelsea squad. Graham Potter will also have a number of players available to work with during his time off from footballing action.

Elsewhere, the January transfer market draws nearer as owner and interim sporting director Todd Boehly may look towards it to bring in some reinforcements. The likes of Christopher Nkunku, Jude Bellingham and Cristiano Ronaldo continue to be linked with a switch to to the club.

With that said, keep the blog on lock as we bring you all the latest news on Chelsea.

Jane74 21.12.2022 14:46

You are talking about the same thing again. One European club clearly does not deserve such close attention. I realized that their players are not as strong as they used to be. Here you need to change the coach. Just look at how they solved the problem in Kenya - https://1xbet.co.ke/ Their team has shown great progress over the past two years. This is what proactive strategy means.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up