Chronic stress

Chronic stress

ollu fill 22.2.2023 10:57

I've been feeling really burnt out and exhausted lately, and I think it's due to stress. I've tried taking breaks and practicing self-care, but it doesn't seem to be helping. Does anyone have any advice for dealing with chronic stress and preventing burnout?

Chronic stress

Alex Pavlyuk 22.2.2023 11:14

Dealing with stress can be tough, and it's okay to ask for help. I encourage you to talk to your doctor or a mental health professional for guidance on managing stress. In the meantime, some techniques that have helped me are deep breathing exercises, regular exercise, and mindfulness meditation.

Chronic stress

archybows 22.2.2023 22:22

Hey there, depression is such a tough thing to deal with. It can feel like a dark cloud hanging over you all the time. But I've found that CBD can be really helpful for taking the edge off. It's not a magic cure, but I've noticed that it helps me feel more level-headed and less down in the dumps. And I've heard from other folks that it's been helpful for them too. So if you're struggling with depression and looking for something that might make a difference, give Originals CBD UK a try!

Chronic stress

nemmo 28.7.2023 09:21

I would like to recommend that you check out some stress and anxiety treatment medicine, for example. Have you ever heard about it? I would like to get any tips or more recommendations here. Thank you a lot for any input in advance!

Chronic stress

Rick Flint 18.10.2023 16:42

I also have constant stress, I’m tired of dealing with it. We can't find the right treatment with my therapist.

Chronic stress

Aleks Shamles 18.10.2023 17:09

I'm sure that many people still have a negative attitude towards cannabis, despite the fact that it is known that it can be a great solution in the fight against stress and nervous tension. In the online store https://smokefox.com/collections/dab-rigs you can buy various devices, including dab rigs, for smoking weed and also various cannabis concentrates.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up