Cleaning the yard from snow

Sku Tufik 31.10.2022 13:34

Hi all. In our apartment complex we always had a janitor who kept our yard clean. But a month ago he quit, and now no one cleans it. There's nothing to rely on from the utilities. And soon winter will come, and the entire yard will be covered with snow. What to do about it?

Lysii Arasa 31.10.2022 15:27

Everyone wants to see their yard clean, but they always manage to do it. Few people want to remove snow, and the utilities really close their eyes to it. You need a service to remove snow https://www.propertywerks.ca/. This is a private company that does snow removal. Just offer the residents to order this service on a regular basis. I think that would be the best solution for you.

Rika Mama 31.10.2022 18:11

I think they should hire a new janitor soon. But it's also not hard to clean yourself. Have the whole complex clean up.

Jonson Cruz 20.2.2023 10:14

When opening your own business you should not forget how important it is to maintain all the equipment in time. Few people know that the conveyor belt cleaning has to be done regularly and on time. You can read how to do this on Fortador's website. This article will be useful for all entrepreneurs who manufacture food products. 

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up