Do you like old movies?

Do you like old movies?

Zize Heninngs 6.10.2022 13:30

Hi all, who watched Dune 2021? Did you enjoy it? Should I watch this movie? Saying that the book is much more interesting. I reread the book and decided to watch the old adaptation, but I can't find it in good quality, if I'm not mistaken the old adaptation is from 1994. Can you advise me on a site where I can watch this cool movie in good quality?

Re: Do you like old movies?

Karl Harrow 7.10.2022 15:07

Hi all, who watched Dune 2021? Did you enjoy it? Should I watch this movie? Saying that the book is much more interesting. I reread the book and decided to watch the old adaptation, but I can't find it in good quality, if I'm not mistaken the old adaptation is from 1994. Can you advise me on a site where I can watch this cool movie in good quality?
Not really. Dune 1984 was directed by David Lynch. To my mind, the old adaptation is better than the new one. The graphics may have gotten better, but the story suffers. I get the impression that movies have become made for the sake of the graphics, not for the story, it used to be the other way around. Maybe I'm wrong, this is my personal opinion. You can watch Dune on Film in good quality and for free. You can make sure that 8stream has the latest movies.

Re: Do you like old movies?

Kevin Front 17.11.2022 12:26

I'm personally fond of bank robbery movies. Here https://viebly.com/bank-robbery-movies/ are some of my favorite ones of this genre. I'm ready to watch them again and again. Most of all, in old films, I like the work of directors and actors. It can't compare to today's cinematography. Do you agree with me?

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up